If you want to use MiniGUI in the commercial devices, please refer to "Commercial License" first.
Visit our GitHub repos here.
- mGi V2.0.4
mGi is a component of MiniGUI, which provides support for input methods on MiniGUI.
- mGPlus V1.2.4
mGPlus is a component of MiniGUI, which provides support for advanced graphics function.
- mG3d V1.0.2
mG3d is one of components of MiniGUI, which provides supports for 3d math routines, polygon drawing and rendering, scene redering etc.
- mGUtils V1.0.4
mGUtils is a component of MiniGUI, provides users with a number of common dialog templates.
- mGp V1.2.2
mGp is one of components of MiniGUI, which provides support for printing on MiniGUI.
- mGNCS V1.0.8
mGNCS provides a new control set for MiniGUI application. By using mGNCS, you can use miniStudio to develop MiniGUI application in WYSIWYG way.
- mGEff V1.0.0
mGEff provides an animation framework for MiniGUI application. It also provides some popular UI/UE special effects.
Tools and Dep. Libraries
- GVFB V1.0.0
Virtual Frame Buffer (Gtk version).
- QVFB2 V2.0
Virtual Frame Buffer (Qt version).
- LibJPEG V7
MiniGUI uses this library to decode JPEG image files.
- LibPNG V1.2.37
MiniGUI uses this library to decode PNG image files.
- FreeType V2.3.9
MiniGUI uses this library to render TrueType fonts. Note that this version is modified by FMSoft.
- ZLib V1.2.2
LibPNG uses the compression algorithm providing by this library.
mDolphin Dep. Libraries
Other Open Source Software
- This software intends to implement OpenGL APIs on MiniGUI based on the famous open-source implementation of OpenGL, Mesa3D.
- This software intends to provide a total solution for PMP (Portable Multimedia Player), which uses MiniGUI as the embedded graphics platform.
- mEagle is an embedded GIS development platform which addresses the needs of map browse, query, analysis, etc.
Gtk+ MiniGUI Port
- This projects intends to implement Gtk+ 2.0 API on MiniGUI.
- mPeer is a native implement of Java AWT (Abstrct Window Toolkit) based-on MiniGUI for embedded system. By using mPeer, you can run AWT applications on an embedded system which uses MiniGUI as the graphics system.
This demo shows the new features of MiniGUI 3.0 and mGEff V1.0.
This demo shows the new features of MiniGUI 3.0. Note that this demo runs under MiniGUI-Processes runtime mode.